Torayvino water purifiers are the most popular in Japan*
(*Brand awareness research conducted by Toray in 2012).
TORAYVINOTM is a home water purifier series that combines hollow-fibre membrane and activated carbon technologies developed by Japan Toray. These purifiers excel at eliminating residual chlorine, turbidity, rusts, general bacteria, and other micro-contamination. Toray’s products sold under this brand include systems designed to connect directly to a faucet, such as the TORAYVINOTM MK303.
MK303 meets all 12 JIS tests stipulated for household water purifiers, as well as stand-alone, under-the-sink, and pot models.
- Torayvino comes from a popular Japanese company called Toray Industries, Inc. Established in 1926, it has a presence in over 20 countries (including the USA, UK, and China) and some 46,000 employees. It has a 66 percent market share among faucet-mounted filtration systems in Japan. This says a lot about how reliable and effective the product is.
- Torayvino MK303-EG produces 99.99% bacteria-free water through its proprietary 4-stage filtration system.
Firstly, the pre-screen removes impurities bigger than 465 um (microns), such as rusts, sands, sediment, and particles.
Secondly, the second screen removes impurities bigger than 114 um (microns) as well as those that couldn’t be removed by the pre-screen.
Thirdly, the granular activated carbon removes residual chlorine, harmful chemicals, and bad odor.
Finally, the hollow fiber membrane precisely removes contaminants in the 0.1 um (micron) unit, such as bacteria, rust, turbidity, coliform bacteria, microorganisms, and microscopic impurities.
- A Torayvino faucet-mounted water filter could provide up to 1,500 liters of purified water. To put that in perspective, that’s about three to five months of regular use for a household with four individuals. After that, you will need to change the cartridge only, not the whole unit.
One important note about the replacement cartridge. In the market, there are many variants of replacement cartridges with different filtration capacities. There are those with 600 liters, 900 liters, or 1,500 liters. For example, a replacement cartridge marked “600L” means it is capable of filtering only up to 600 liters, beyond which the cartridge is due for replacement. The same goes for the rest of the variants. Therefore, we advise everyone not to just look at the pricing alone but also at the filtration capacity.
Hi-Tech only carries 1,500-liter replacement cartridges, and it is the cheapest in terms of cost per lit.
# Included in the package:
1 x MK303-EG Filter Body
1 x MK303-EG Cartridge (1,500 litres)
1 instructional manual in English and other languages
MK303-EG removes all bacteria, harmful organic compounds, and residual chlorine.
- This MK303-EG filter, like all other Torayvino products, is a multi-filtration system that removes all bacteria, impurities, and odors. It provides clean, safe, and tasty drinking water for all homes.
- The MK303-EG is made up of Toray’s renowned hollow-fiber membrane. The membrane contains more than 520 billion micro-pores, and this allows for the efficient 99.99% removal of all bacteria.
- The granular activated carbon within the filter removes unpleasant chlorine, bad tastes, and odors. The filter also preserves all the good minerals in the drinking water that are vital for human health.
The Torayvino MK303-EG faucet water filter removes dirt and odour from the water. It is compact and easy to install. The water purification filter enhances your daily life by removing bacteria, harmful organic compounds, and chlorine while keeping all the good minerals in your water with a double filtration system. It employs Toray’s proprietary 4-stage filtration technology.
The 4-Stage Filtration
Toray’s best-developed proprietary four-stage filtration technology catches even the most microscopic contaminants.
Stage 1: Pre-screen
- The pre-screen removes impurities bigger than 465 um (microns) such as rust, sand, sediment, contaminants, and particles.
Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- The Torayvino filter removes residual chlorine odor and other chemicals from unfiltered tap water using high-grade activated carbon.
Stage 3: Second Screen
- ensures rust, sediments, and impurities that are bigger than 114 um (microns) that could not be removed by the first screen are removed at this stage.
Stage 4: Hollow Fiber Membrane Filter
- Toray’s advanced multi-layer hollow fiber membrane precisely removes contaminants in the 0.1um (micron) range, such as bacteria, rust, turbidity (clarity of water), coliform bacilli, microorganisms, and microscopic impurities from water and other liquid solutions without removing calcium, magnesium, and other minerals essential to the human body. The same membrane technology is used in dialysis to purify blood in the medical field.
hi-flow with a maximum rate of 2 litres per minute.
This compact water purifier has a maximum flow rate of 2 litres per minute, which makes little difference to the normal flow rate of unfiltered water. You can also choose between a stream, a spray of unfiltered water, and a spray of filtered water by simply rotating the water selection lever.
MK303-EG comes with three optional modes of flow via a selector switch.
(shower) (straight) Filtered Unfiltered
The purpose of the selector switch is to allow the user to select when to use filtered water and when to use unfiltered water. This would help to extend the filter’s life because we don’t usually need filtered water while dishwashing.
Easy installation and replacement of the filter cartridge
Installation is very simple. It is of the DIY type. In addition, the package comes with multi-adapters that fit most of the tap sizes in Singapore and an installation manual in English and in other languages.
Cartridge attachment and replacement are as easy as 1-2-3!
- Turn the water selection lever to “Unfiltered Straight” and insert the filter cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge 90° to the vertical.
- The cartridge attachment is complete.
The “See-through Window” makes it simple to inspect trapped impurities.
This unique feature is incorporated only in TORAYVINO® home filters! Simply open the filter cartridge’s top cap. Check for contaminant buildup through the “see-through window” to see if it is time to replace the filter cartridge.
The filter cartridge comes with a see-through window. Here you can monitor the cartridge life span. Simply remove the filter cap to check on the contaminants building up inside the fibres through the see-through window. When water flow is low, it is time to replace the cartridge.
Summary of Key Features of MK303-EG
- high flow rate of 2 litres per minute. Filtration capacity of up to 0.1 micron
- An advanced quick-twist mechanism makes changing filters easy and quick.
- A see-through window shows you when to replace the filter.
- Multi-adapters for quick and easy DIY installation
- This model comes with a 1,500-liter filtration capacity.
- The unit is completely made in Japan.
- It employs Toray’s proprietary 4-stage filtration technology.
- It filters out 99.99% of all bacteria and other impurities.
- Save space as it mounts directly onto the kitchen tap.
For health-conscious individuals, having 99.99% bacteria-free purified water is of utmost importance. Thankfully, the Torayvino faucet-mounted water filter is here. safe, convenient, cost-efficient, and aesthetically beautiful. More importantly, it works.
For more information on the product and purchase options, click this link or call Hi-Tech (AEM) at 6749-3003.