Product Review For Rayqueen Multi-Purpose Uv Sterilizer
Review of RayQueen Multi-purpose UV Sterilizer
- RayQueen UV Sterilizer is quite easy to operate. It uses high frequency UV-C light rays to kill or inactivate the micro-organisms. The unit comes with OSRAM HNS 6W Germicidal UV tube which is ozone-free and with low mercury content. The UV lamp, with a dominant wavelength of 254 nm, is very effective and environmental friendly disinfection without chemical.
- Ease of maintenance and cleanliness is very important. The interior of RayQueen is made from great quality Hyundai BNG SS304 high quality Stainless Steel.
RayQueen JHS-400 comes with automatic ventilation. It comes with an internal ventilation fan that circulates fresh air throughout.
One distinct feature that stood out for RayQueen is its low-temperature sterilization. RayQueen employs a heated air drying method via PTC heater technology that keeps sterilisation at a maximum of 40 °C. At 40 °C, it will not change the shape of the object being sterilised but will make sure the object is completely dry at the same time. With PTC heaters, the energy consumption is very low at 90 W.
Other important features that the RayQueen UV steriliser has include very good and practical safety features. It comes with a tinted glass door that prevents excessive exposure to the UV-C ray, a door ON/OFF switch to stop sterilising if the door is opened halfway through, and an automatic overheating prevention device.
How to use the UV Sterilizer?
- Course 1 – 10 minutes of full sterilization.
This course goes through a complete 10 minutes of UV sterilisation. Upon completion of 10 minutes, it continues to be on stand-by sterilisation mode. Every time the door is opened and closed, a 10 minutes of sterilisation begins.
Choose this course for objects such as mobile phones, remote controllers, papers, bags and etc. Use for dry objects only.
- Course 2 – 20 minutes of drying + 10 minutes of sterilisation.
In this course, the first 20 minutes will be dedicated to drying the object inside the sterilizer. From the 21st to the 30th minute, it would sterilise the object using the UV lamp.
Choose this course for objects that have been washed but are still wet, such as feeding bottles, cutlery, plates, bibs, cups, toothbrushes, shavers, beauty tools, combs, cookware, etc.
- Course 3 – 60 minutes in total (2 cycles of Course 2 as above)
It consists of 20 minutes of drying followed by 10 minutes of sterilization, and another similar cycle follows.
Choose this course for objects that are very wet and take a long time to dry, like towels, table rags, plush toys, dish cloths, baby pillows, etc.
How do you know this UV steriliser by RayQueen is effective?
The manufacturer had commissioned a testing laboratory (the Korea Testing and Research Institute) in Korea to certify their effectiveness.
See an extract of the test report.
The sterilising ability drops by 99.9%.
The UV steriliser has also received multiple certifications from recognised certification bodies, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What is included in the package?
The RayQueen Multi-purpose UV Sterilizer by Hi-Tech (AEM) Pte Ltd comes specifically with our local warranty of 6 months, an operating manual in English, a local 3-pin plug, 2 pieces of stainless steel shelving, and a plastic tray.
- Dimensions (mm) : 290 (W) x 430 (D) 405 (H)
- Weight : 5 kg
- Voltage/Frequency : 220 V / 60 Hz
- Power : 90 W
- Drying method: Heated air drying by PTC heater
- Sterilizing method: UV-C germicidal lamp 6W
- Plug : UK 3-pin plug
- Colour : Wine red or Silver
- Warranty: Local warranty 6 months.
We have been representing RayQueen since 2017 and have been selling hundreds of such products locally. It is a very effective and a versatile product that can be used to sterilized any objects as it is operating on low heat basis. Apart from having to replace the UV lamp after using for 2 years, this unit has been very reliable.
The spacious volume allows even bigger object to be sterilized.
Test reports suggest that kills off up to 99.9% of bacterias.
Because of its versatility, we have seen a high demand from young mothers and also from childcare centres and pre-schools, especially so during this Covid-19 period.
For more information call Hi-Tech (AEM) Pte Ltd at 6749 3003 or click on the following links to make a purchase